Family Navigation and Education Services (FNES) now available in Rio Arriba, Santa Fe and Taos Counties. FNES provides rapid response to families who have had multiple Child Protective Servies (CPS) interventions. The program's aim is to help children of all ages grow up in safe and healthy environments and to reduce future involvement with CPS. Assistance is provided for 60 to 120 days. By accessing FNES, families will be better able to build stronger support sytems and regain confidence and control of their futures.
Families will receive:
- Individualized support for their family
- Convenient services in the community or in their home
- Parenting Education
- Connection to Community Resources
- Information and Support
- Help setting goals based on family strengths and needs
Families will achieve:
- Reduced risk of future interventions by CPS
- A strong support system and team of helpful advocates
- Help meeting family goals
- Safety for family members
For more information, telephone 505.927.4716 in Española, 505.577.0239 in Santa Fe, or Taos 575.224.3197 or mobile in Taos 575.202.3264.