Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention (CBCAP) services, formerly identified as the Family Assistance and Motivation Program, are available in Rio Arriba, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, and Taos Counties offering a six month program, providing emotional support and connection to resources so that client families can more easily manage their family journey. We recognize that every family brings a set of unique family values, languages, diversity, traditions, and expectations to the program. FSS staff value, respect, and support strong cooperation and partnership with each family. Services aim to empower parents and children to thrive, have safe and loving relationships, and to feel connected to their community.
Families will receive:
- Home Visits
- Connection to community services
- Teamwork to prioritize needs and set goals
- Parenting Classes
- Transportation Assistance
- Crisis Intervention
- Advocacy for social services and housing
- Flexible hours to accommodate family schedules
- A caring commitment to family success
- 627 (estimated) children and caregivers received direct and indirect services
For more information, telephone 505.484.8549 in Espanola or Santa Fe.