How will your contribution help?
- $50 pays for art supplies used by the kids in Conjunto, our therapeutic preschool
- $75 buys special play therapy toys to help at-risk young children address their anxieties and fears
- $150 buys the supplies needed by a developmentally disabled adult to learn life skills to let him/her live as independently and productively as possible
- $250 gives a struggling mother and her child a month of in-home visits to strengthen the foundation of their relationship paving the way for a healthier future
- $500 provides new and/or troubled fathers with a month of group meetings to help them better understand the importance of their relationship with their children
- $1,000 helps pay for a children’s health fair or similar event to reach young children at risk for developmental or physical delays and to link them or their family members to the services they need
Las Cumbres Community Services has been serving Rio Arriba, Los Alamos, and Santa Fe Counties in northern New Mexico for more than 40 years. Services are now also being provided in Taos County. We provide a wide variety of quality services for children, adults, and families facing social, emotional, physical and/or developmental challenges. Last year alone, we reached almost 6,000 people in Santa Fe, Española, Los Alamos, and many rural areas as far north as Chama and the Colorado border. In many cases, our agency is the only one to provide these critically-needed services to the communities in these rural area.
But we can’t do this alone.
Won’t you please consider a donation today that will help change a life? Your contribution will help families struggling with difficulties that include developmental delays, disabilities, and emotional issues. Our work with children and adults helps them lead healthier, happier, and more productive lives.
Our programs make a difference.
“My daughters and I were clients of the Las Cumbres Community Infant Program in Santa Fe for two years and the experience I had with my counselor and the program has given me more confidence as a parent. I have more knowledge about child development, how to keep my children healthy, and how to deal with behavioral problems.”
“I could not ever thank how helpful and loving the services has had influence in our lives. Thank you! Truly Yours, a mother and family that needed your help!”
“I would like to come back to Boot Camp [for New Dads] when I have another baby and share a new experience with two children”
“We love the services that we receive through Las Cumbres. We learned so much. You guys are very awesome! Thank you so much!”
Poverty and the ongoing economic uncertainties make our help more important than ever. Unfortunately, at a time when the community’s need is greatest and the waiting list for our services grows, governments are cutting back. This is why your contribution is urgently needed today.
For information about supporting Las Cumbres, please contact Robyn Covelli at 505.819.5117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org