Las Cumbres recently expanded our Family Infant Toddler (FIT) Early Intervention services to Santa Fe County. FIT will join our family of services in Santa Fe. In order to accomodate this expansion the Santa Fe office has relocated to a larger space. We are excited to announce that as of August 1st, services will be provided at our new building.
The address of the new facility is 1911 Fifth Street, Suite 100, off of St. Michael’s Drive, located very near the local CYFD offices. We look forward to opening up the space to increased play therapy, early intervention and assessment rooms, support groups, and community meetings. Services, listed below, remain free to families with young children. With the addition of FIT, the site will become one of the most comprehensive Early Childhood Centers in Santa Fe and in Northern New Mexico.
Programs moving into our new Santa Fe offices:
- Community Infant Program Behavioral Health Services
- Confident Parenting Home Visiting
- Family Infant Toddler/Early Intervention Services
- Family Navigation and Family Support Services
- First Judicial District Infant Team
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Program
- ¡Que Cute! Healthy Baby Low Birth Weight Prevention and Advocacy
The main office telephone and FAX numbers will not change:
We look forward to welcoming you to our new offices!